CSNet 2017 Call for Papers
Cybersecurity is the set of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. In a computing context, security includes both cybersecurity and physical security. In this conference we are interested in cybersecurity in networking.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Attacks on Virtualized Systems
- Balancing Trust and Control
- Cell Phones vulnerabilities
- Cloud of Security
- Concealing Malware (Trojan Horses-Root kits-Logic Bombs)
- Cyber-attacks Cloud-oriented vs Cyber defense Cloud-oriented
- Data Center Network Control, Security and Optimization
- Demilitarization Zone (DMZ)
- Designing a Security Policy
- Disaster recovery plan
- Enterprise Wireless Security
- Hardware-Based Attacks
- Host Network Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Industrial control system information security
- Infection Malware
- Integrated Network Security Hardware
- Internet Content Filters
- Internet security issues
- Network and operating system administration for security purposes
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)
- Network security design
- Organizational Security Policies
- Secure Network through Network Design
- Security of Virtual Machines
- Security, trust and privacy challenges
- Smart City Security
- Smart Grid security
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the CSNet 2017 Conference Proceedings.
Best papers will be considered for fast-track publication in the Annals of Telecommunications (Springer, ISI-indexed).
Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conférence or journal, and has not been previously published. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS at http://edas.info/N23689.
All submissions should be written in English with maximum of eight (8) printed pages (in two-Column IEEE Conference Format), including text, figures and references. IEEE two-column conference templates that can be downloaded from (Click here to download).
All accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library
---Poster Presentation Guidelines---
Authors of short papers assigned to poster sessions should be sure that the title and content of the poster correspond to the title and content of the short paper included in the technical program. The poster should be displayed so that a number of people can view the presentation at the same time. The poster should be prepared in A0 paper size with the following dimensions: 841 x 1189 mm (33.1 x 46.8 in).